Commune of the Alpes-Maritimes (France) which includes the typical village of Valbonne and the technopole of Sophia-Antipolis.
The original logo and the graphic identity placed on the armoury of the town were created in 1993 by our agency , the logo had to show the reality of the commune and its diversity.
The update and creation of a new graphic chart in 2010, kept the original qualities of the initial version, for the effectiveness it had showed over time.
The study included:
- The logo and its different graphic representations,
- A small graphic chart completing the existing one,
- Stationery and administrative documents,
- Urban and road signage,
- Informational display boards (events, municipal information…),
- The logo can be seen on all the town cars.